Help desk software and customer self-service tools like online, email, live chat, and mobile support can make a big impact on your ability to deliver timely, effective service.
There are a variety of self-service application options you can offer your customers, including:
- Online knowledge base. Make answers easily accessible by posting resources, tutorials, and FAQs online.
- Interactive voice support. Engage with customers through voice-guided instruction, guiding them through each step.
- Kiosks. Support customers where they are, even when you’re not. Physical kiosk structures can provide self-service capabilities, in locations you need them most.
- Self-checkout. Speed cashier service by letting customers handle it themselves. Self-checkout is a great tool to easily manage high volumes of customers.
- Support apps. Custom self-service apps can make the customer support process convenient and efficient, letting you develop an experience with video, animation, images, text, and access to live support.
Customer self-service offers the following benefits:
- 24/7 access to support. Regardless of the location or time zone of your customer, customers can access self-service support whenever they need it.
- Reduced costs. Self-service applications reduce the load on your support staff, helping them focus on the high priority requests.
- Decreased ticket volume. With more customer needs resolved through self-service, your overall ticket volume will decrease, freeing up customer service staff.
- Accurate information. Self-service content can be updated whenever you choose, meaning you can provide customers with the most up-to-date information.
- Flexible and scalable. Regardless of call volumes and how they fluctuate throughout the day, self-service support seamlessly handles customer concerns.