Supply Chain Management Solutions for the Fashion Industry
Finding the right fit for your organization is a click away with Queue Associates, Inc.‘s team of professionals dedicated to your success. Microsoft provides comprehensive financial and supply chain management solutions for the Fashion and Apparel industries. Queue Associates is a Microsoft Dynamics Gold Partner, headquartered in New York, NY, with other United States and global offices and companies, with expertise in Microsoft Dynamics 365 and legacy Microsoft ERP and CRM solutions. We understand that fashion and apparel are among the most intricate businesses to automate.
Fashion Industry Challenges
Retailers in today’s market are faced with three headteacher business challenges:
- Building customer-centric organizations by anticipating customer demands, providing real-time visibility into share, and driving service excellence.
- Improving asset productivity and financial management to make the most of capital expenditures, and monitoring performance to maximize productivity and margins.
- Implementing multi-channel engagement to give customers online and in-shop shopping options, expand across divisions and geographies and build effective supply-chain relationships.
Queue Associates supports Microsoft solutions that enable you to control all the features of your front office processes, such as electronic data interchange, order processing, and general accounting. In addition, our focus is to find your company the right solution to handle the involved process of material requirements planning, production scheduling, and share control.
Why Microsoft Dynamics?
With Microsoft Dynamics business solutions and familiar, integrated Microsoft technologies, you can:
- Drive unified commerce by increasing revenue, customer satisfaction, and brand loyalty by delivering a consistent shopping experience and anticipating changing customer needs
- Create a modern shop experience by managing stores efficiently, increasing sales, and instantly adapting to the changing needs of your customers
- Effectively manage merchandise to improve ROI and product demand by centrally managing product information, categories, assortment, and pricing
- Optimize operations through insights to reduce fulfillment costs, improve share utilization, and efficiently manage your business by using customer and operational insights
- Innovate with modern and adaptable platforms to drive innovation with applications that easily tailor, extend, and connect to other apps and services that you already use to learn more.